CARP FORUM
Welcome to the forum

Please join our forum and explore all things Carpy if you are not a member.
Carp Catch Log iPHONE
some_text
Latest topics
» broken rod tip
Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:57 pm by Yidman

» Somerset - Uk Carp Lake for Sale
Sun May 22, 2016 4:52 pm by Admin

» Street art forum
Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:35 pm by Admin

» Carp Quarry Lake for sale
Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:51 pm by Admin

» Cavagnac lake
Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:12 pm by Chos

» NorthEast Leads - Our Prices
Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:04 pm by northeastleads14

» NorthEast Leads - Homemade Leads
Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:52 pm by northeastleads14

» 3iles peche
Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:04 am by tackleberry

» FREE POSTAGE ON ORDER £30 AND OVER
Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:57 pm by leadlodge

IPHONE CARP LAKES APP
some_text
Field testers wanted here!
Statistics
We have 1026 registered users
The newest registered user is ArnoldoC

Our users have posted a total of 3349 messages in 691 subjects

Trying too bloody hard lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying too bloody hard lol

Post  Wrongenuk on Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:41 pm

can the Admin go one week without starting another bloody forum ucking post and let others think for themselfs and maybe let other people think of a forum topic to start
avatar
Wrongenuk
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Number of posts : 439
Points : 493
Reputation : -1
Registration date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : SOLD UP AND MOVED AWAY

View user profile http://www.crazycarpers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trying too hard

Post  Jim on Mon May 04, 2009 9:36 am

A good point, but until more people start joining in, you can't blame Admin for trying to keep the whole thing going, can you?
avatar
Jim
Gillie

Number of posts : 52
Points : 73
Reputation : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Age : 64
Location : Braintree Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New subjects

Post  Admin on Mon May 04, 2009 4:52 pm

Thans Jim !

Come on then wrongenuk! Lets see your new subjects lol! !

_________________
Jeff - ADMIN
Owner - www.carp-lakes.co.uk
Email:carplakes@btinternet.com

[www.carp-lakes.co.ukl]
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 488
Points : 1135
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-20
Age : 45
Location : Herts

View user profile http://carp-lakes.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying too bloody hard lol

Post  Rich on Mon May 04, 2009 6:57 pm

I'm sure there will be, Wrongen and I ar currently away for a week in Kent, so far 6 fish out,4 to wrongen and 2 for me, one being a new PB

avatar
Rich
Noddie

Number of posts : 161
Points : 176
Reputation : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-04
Age : 43
Location : Somewhere close!

View user profile http://www.mutznutzhq.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying too bloody hard lol

Post  Timelord on Mon May 04, 2009 9:16 pm

Rich wrote:I'm sure there will be, Wrongen and I ar currently away for a week in Kent, so far 6 fish out,4 to wrongen and 2 for me, one being a new PB



Has Wrongen rememberd his spare batteries for his toy boat a week is a long time Razz

Timelord
Pasty Basher

Number of posts : 17
Points : 18
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-21
Age : 28
Location : Cheshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying too bloody hard lol

Post  Rich on Tue May 05, 2009 9:11 am

No, he never brought his boat, I have mine though Wink

Another PB

avatar
Rich
Noddie

Number of posts : 161
Points : 176
Reputation : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-04
Age : 43
Location : Somewhere close!

View user profile http://www.mutznutzhq.co.uk

Back to top Go down

lmao at you lot

Post  Wrongenuk on Tue May 05, 2009 9:24 am

Ark at you lot,if it was not for me angling PB buddy Rich bringing his laptop i wouldnt be force to post as ive been hearing about all your comments while ive been bagging up loads of up lol.........
First off,i dont always bring my battle ship viper with me, all the time,i did not require it for this fishing session thankyou very much Mr Timebandit lol lol
And admin...thou will start a post when im good and ready thankyou,anyway im being dragged away from my fishing to long for this..unlike most on ere i actual fish and dont just F**kin post about it......
my fish count so far from the same spot is 17lb 8oz,25lb 5oz,19lb 14oz,25lb 15oz,29lb 6oz aka Lumpy......
by for now numptys.........lol
avatar
Wrongenuk
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Number of posts : 439
Points : 493
Reputation : -1
Registration date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : SOLD UP AND MOVED AWAY

View user profile http://www.crazycarpers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Bagging up

Post  Admin on Tue May 05, 2009 9:46 am

Sounds like you boyz are doing well ! Nice Fish Rich and congrats on new PB !

Where's your pics Wrongen? Question

_________________
Jeff - ADMIN
Owner - www.carp-lakes.co.uk
Email:carplakes@btinternet.com

[www.carp-lakes.co.ukl]
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 488
Points : 1135
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-20
Age : 45
Location : Herts

View user profile http://carp-lakes.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying too bloody hard lol

Post  Timelord on Tue May 05, 2009 9:52 am

Wrongenuk wrote:Ark at you lot,if it was not for me angling PB buddy Rich bringing his laptop i wouldnt be force to post as ive been hearing about all your comments while ive been bagging up loads of up lol.........
First off,i dont always bring my battle ship viper with me, all the time,i did not require it for this fishing session thankyou very much Mr Timebandit lol lol
And admin...thou will start a post when im good and ready thankyou,anyway im being dragged away from my fishing to long for this..unlike most on ere i actual fish and dont just F**kin post about it......
my fish count so far from the same spot is 17lb 8oz,25lb 5oz,19lb 14oz,25lb 15oz,29lb 6oz aka Lumpy......
by for now numptys.........lol


Who actually needs to go fishing when i get takes like this,best thing is it's free it doesn't matter that i carn't afford a bait boat,hell i don't even need to change my hooks these simmo's are falling for the bait left right and centre! Razz Laughing


Ps,well done on your catches so far it's impressive,i wish there was more runs waters like that up here it's nice to get a bend in the rod now and then! lol!

Timelord
Pasty Basher

Number of posts : 17
Points : 18
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-21
Age : 28
Location : Cheshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying too bloody hard lol

Post  Jim on Tue May 05, 2009 4:04 pm

I'm off to Rookery Meadow with my two boys (28 & 25 - hardly boys, I suppose) next week, so hopefully I'll have something to write about when I get back.javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy')
avatar
Jim
Gillie

Number of posts : 52
Points : 73
Reputation : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-03
Age : 64
Location : Braintree Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying too bloody hard lol

Post  Rich on Tue May 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Thanks for the congrats people, just makes the buzz that little bit higher.

Wrongen will post his pics when we get back, He has had one of the resident specimens known as Lumpy this morning at 29lb something, Were fishing a hard water tht's also preasured located in Kent.

If I have a 30 I'll be posting away LOL or another PB, but 2 in 3 days aint bad LOL.

Again Thank You.
avatar
Rich
Noddie

Number of posts : 161
Points : 176
Reputation : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-04
Age : 43
Location : Somewhere close!

View user profile http://www.mutznutzhq.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying too bloody hard lol

Post  Dontknowmuch on Tue May 05, 2009 9:56 pm

Good to see a thread that started as a moan end up with some good captures and a couple of new pbs Cool

Well in Rich Wink Cool
avatar
Dontknowmuch
Pasty Basher

Number of posts : 42
Points : 50
Reputation : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-27
Location : Lincolnshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Runs.... only from your arse lol

Post  Wrongenuk on Sat May 09, 2009 10:32 pm

Timelord wrote:Who actually needs to go fishing when i get takes like this,best thing is it's free it doesn't matter that i carn't afford a bait boat,hell i don't even need to change my hooks these simmo's are falling for the bait left right and centre! Razz Laughing

boring me now on these subjects as for the simo comment......"Takes one to know one Numpty"

Timelord wrote:Ps,well done on your catches so far it's impressive,i wish there was more runs waters like that up here it's nice to get a bend in the rod now and then! lol!

you cheeky f**ker lol this water is far from a runs water lmfao........and yes i have taken the bait as this is the most f**king pressured water i bloody know...as one angler leaves another arrives....as the fish in this water are all trophy fish in the 20 years old catagory and a 3 fish catch in a 5day session is bloody good angling...
So a for the amount i caught was 13 fish out of 18 takes from the same spot....was just amazing as the fish normaly come on when im not fishing it like the week b4 or the week after then you struggle to catch fish there all year..........so runs water........Not!!
avatar
Wrongenuk
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Number of posts : 439
Points : 493
Reputation : -1
Registration date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : SOLD UP AND MOVED AWAY

View user profile http://www.crazycarpers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying too bloody hard lol

Post  Dontknowmuch on Sun May 10, 2009 6:35 pm

Wrongenuk wrote:
Timelord wrote:Who actually needs to go fishing when i get takes like this,best thing is it's free it doesn't matter that i carn't afford a bait boat,hell i don't even need to change my hooks these simmo's are falling for the bait left right and centre! Razz Laughing

boring me now on these subjects as for the simo comment......"Takes one to know one Numpty"

Timelord wrote:Ps,well done on your catches so far it's impressive,i wish there was more runs waters like that up here it's nice to get a bend in the rod now and then! lol!

you cheeky f**ker lol this water is far from a runs water lmfao........and yes i have taken the bait as this is the most f**king pressured water i bloody know...as one angler leaves another arrives....as the fish in this water are all trophy fish in the 20 years old catagory and a 3 fish catch in a 5day session is bloody good angling...
So a for the amount i caught was 13 fish out of 18 takes from the same spot....was just amazing as the fish normaly come on when im not fishing it like the week b4 or the week after then you struggle to catch fish there all year..........so runs water........Not!!

WOW Shocked

What a total one toner Laughing Laughing Laughing

Full explanation of how the water isn't a runs water AND a bit of name calling as well Cool

Now thats what I call a quality take Wink Cool
avatar
Dontknowmuch
Pasty Basher

Number of posts : 42
Points : 50
Reputation : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-27
Location : Lincolnshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying too bloody hard lol

Post  reggie bling on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:07 pm

ill get my camera.......
Wrongen you snaffled that one up,your pecs didnt even flare.....lol
avatar
reggie bling
Pasty Basher

Number of posts : 40
Points : 51
Reputation : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-02

View user profile http://www.leevalleyanglers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying too bloody hard lol

Post  Wrongenuk on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:03 pm

reggie bling wrote:ill get my camera.......
Wrongen you snaffled that one up,your pecs didnt even flare.....lol

Well someones got to get me going at some point lol...

As it says in his name DONT KNOW MUCH........lol
avatar
Wrongenuk
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Number of posts : 439
Points : 493
Reputation : -1
Registration date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : SOLD UP AND MOVED AWAY

View user profile http://www.crazycarpers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying too bloody hard lol

Post  Timelord on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:16 pm

Wrongenuk wrote:
Timelord wrote:Who actually needs to go fishing when i get takes like this,best thing is it's free it doesn't matter that i carn't afford a bait boat,hell i don't even need to change my hooks these simmo's are falling for the bait left right and centre! Razz Laughing

boring me now on these subjects as for the simo comment......"Takes one to know one Numpty"

Timelord wrote:Ps,well done on your catches so far it's impressive,i wish there was more runs waters like that up here it's nice to get a bend in the rod now and then! lol!

you cheeky f**ker lol this water is far from a runs water lmfao........and yes i have taken the bait as this is the most f**king pressured water i bloody know...as one angler leaves another arrives....as the fish in this water are all trophy fish in the 20 years old catagory and a 3 fish catch in a 5day session is bloody good angling...
So a for the amount i caught was 13 fish out of 18 takes from the same spot....was just amazing as the fish normaly come on when im not fishing it like the week b4 or the week after then you struggle to catch fish there all year..........so runs water........Not!!


Haha I forgot I posted this.

Well done on your captures from your rockhard water mate but whats up with your rigs?more than 25% of the fish you hook fall off are you using blunt hooks or something?not having a dig just if that was me id be worried about my rigs! Laughing

It's good to be back bounce

Timelord
Pasty Basher

Number of posts : 17
Points : 18
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-21
Age : 28
Location : Cheshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying too bloody hard lol

Post  Wrongenuk on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:18 pm

Timelord wrote:Haha I forgot I posted this.

Well done on your captures from your rockhard water mate but whats up with your rigs?more than 25% of the fish you hook fall off are you using blunt hooks or something?not having a dig just if that was me id be worried about my rigs! Laughing

It's good to be back bounce

Good to hear from you again fella....

As for your question....you would think i had blunt hooks lol...
I lost 2 fish i think from the line kiting from the back lead...
As for my fishing its was a bit hard as i found a spot under and in front of this bush,which was at a direct right angle from my peg and had no way of pointing my rod at the spot which didnt help with the fish bump offs plus i was on a very long hair ...
avatar
Wrongenuk
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Number of posts : 439
Points : 493
Reputation : -1
Registration date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : SOLD UP AND MOVED AWAY

View user profile http://www.crazycarpers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying too bloody hard lol

Post  Wrongenuk on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:21 pm

Ive found that long hairs losses me losts of smaller carp...well thats what they feel like and you know when you know lol.....plus ive found that smaller carp have been hook on the outside of the mouth,which helps with bump offs lol
avatar
Wrongenuk
Crafty Carper
Crafty Carper

Number of posts : 439
Points : 493
Reputation : -1
Registration date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : SOLD UP AND MOVED AWAY

View user profile http://www.crazycarpers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying too bloody hard lol

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum